Today the Club added the most recent edition of The BULLETIN, our information-packed 20-page newsletter, to the web site. Members can access this full color edition of our twice-annual newsletter at this LINK.
If you want to read it and aren’t yet a member, check out our easy membership application system. We can get you signed up easily (and inexpensively) and you can be reading the newsletter in no time at all.
If you’re already a member and can’t get your password working, please email us and let us help you.
WBCCI ARC Member Services
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
November 23 2014 | News | Comments Off
Today the Club updated the Officers Page with new names and correct emails.
The membership application and renewal form for printing & mailing is revised to reflect the new Secretary-Treasurer, Wag W9WAG.
The Nets Schedule page reflects recent changes to Director of Nets and 20M Nets Manager.
Thanks for visiting our web site.
Any questions, concerns, or suggestions about this post, please contact webmaster.
November 20 2014 | News | Comments Off
Several important announcements for members, UPDATED 10/15/2014
(1) The members only passwords have changed. We have sent these to each member this week (week of 12 October) to all current members (dues paid through at least 30 Jun 2015). If you didn’t hear from us, and felt you should have, please click on Member Services. and let us know?
(2) The on line directory of members is up to date through 15 Oct 2014, for all members with dues-paid through at least Jun 30 of 2015. Posted today 15 Oct 2014.
(3) Sad news, we’ve heard in the past several weeks of six of our members becoming SKs. News on these available in The BULLETIN, due out not later than Nov 1 to all members. And members who elect for electronic-only edition will receive it not later than Oct 18.
If you do NOT see your call/name, or we have listed it incorrectly, PLEASE email us and let us know — we can fix what we know about, and promise to do it quickly. (If your NEW password doesn’t work, email us and we’ll figure out how to get you in.)
(2) Our Club’s on line renewal AND new member registration continues working fabulously. The vast majority of new memberships are via the optional on line portal with payments through PayPal. Your fee for this is only $1 (yep, one dollar US), no matter whether you pay for one year or up to five years.
(3) This week of October, WBCCI ARC will be represented, with amateur radio activities too, at WBCCI Region 12 Rally in Pahrump NV. Great thanks and good luck to Roger KD6FBF and Eric AA6EM!
If you want more information, please contact us by clicking on Member Services..
October 15 2014 | Members and News | Comments Off
We’re off to a good start. The club has new officers and members are renewing their dues for the new fiscal year (started 01 Jul). The annual meeting in Gillette was very well attended, membership elected a full slate of officers and the ex officio members are in place for the next year. Now we have to take care of business so we can continue operating.
WBCCI Amateur Radio Club is a membership organization, supported by ham radio operator members in the United States and Canada. Without members the club would have neither purpose nor funds for operation. Without members the club would have no officers, no newsletter, no website, no member roster. The roster, website and Bulletin make our club and nets more interesting and enjoyable for many hams and many of you support the club with your dues each year.
Dues for members expire every year on Jun 30 unless you pay for multiple years. Are your dues up to date? What year do your dues expire? You can check the mailing label on your copy of The Bulletin, due out before November 1st. The address label top line has your dues expiry date. We hope you will continue to support the club, the nets, this website, and The Bulletin with your annual dues.
The two members-only pages, Member Roster and on-line (and in COLOR) Bulletin, are accessible only with the current password. If your dues aren’t paid up, you’ll want to mail the dues in before asking for the passwords, okay?
If you have paid your dues through at least Jun 30 2015, we’ll happily provide you the new password. Just send MEMBER SERVICES an email asking for password and the Club will answer you PRONTO.
October 01 2014 | News | Comments Off
The club’s last fiscal year ended over 45 days ago, on Jun 30 2014. Many of you made a great response to the club’s last post — half of the unpaid members got their dues in — a record, for sure!
Still, that leaves a few folks about to lose their membership privileges. We don’t want to lose you! And we know you don’t want to miss an issue of THE BULLETIN, our club’s great newsletter. And you’ll lose access to the member-only pages of this web site, and your name and call won’t be listed here or in the BULLETIN. Won’t you take care of this today? It’s easy to renew.
You can update your dues electronically by clicking on this link or email MEMBER SERVICES and arrange to mail a check to the Club.
Have you taken care of your annual dues?
updated 17 Aug 2014
August 16 2014 | Members | Comments Off